Despite the fact that the term ‘Crisis Loan’ is incredibly...
UK Benefits Information
This site is completely unaffiliated with the UK Government, Department for Work & Pensions, Jobcentre, or any other service mentioned – and is simply here to offer help and advice to those looking to claim benefits.
- HMRC PAYE email address – is there one?
- Income Tax address – what is it?
- PAYE address – contacting Pay As You Earn by post
- HMRC Tax Return email address – is there one?
- Tax Return address for Self Assessment – what is it?
- Email address for National Insurance – is there one?
- National Insurance change of address – how to do it
- National Insurance address – contact NIN by post
- PIP DS1500 address and DS1500 fee form address – what are they?
- PIP Fraud address – what is it?
- PIP Exportability address – what is it?
- PIP Motability address – what is it?
- PIP Scotland address – what is it?
- PIP Reassessment address – what is it?
Search our site
UK Government website
Department for Work & Pensions website
Universal Credit homepage
Employment & Support Allowance homepage