Income Tax address – what is it?

The Income Tax postal address is often searched for by UK taxpayers for a variety of reasons. Namely, it is likely the main way in which most British people interact with HM Revenue & Customs, with the majority of people paying some form of Incom Tax each month. Of course, there are times when people need to raise a general enquiry with an Income Tax advisor, or may need to send in documentation to back up some form of claim with HMRC. This may relate to the overpayment or underpayment of Income Tax, or something else entirely. There are other ways in which you can contact Income Tax – namely via phone – but if you need to send a letter to the Income Tax team, address it to the following. This includes general enquiries and all other issues aside from complaints:

Pay As You Earn and Self Assessment
HM Revenue and Customs
United Kingdom

Alternatively, complaints about Income Tax should be addressed to:

PAYE and Self Assessment Complaints
HM Revenue and Customs
United Kingdom

If you are sending your Income Tax letter via courier, neither of the above addresses should be used. PAYE mail sent via courier should be addressed to:

HM Revenue and Customs
Benton Park View
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE98 1ZZ
United Kingdom

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *