PIP Exportability address – what is it?

The PIP exportability freepost address is as follows:

Freepost DWP PIP 7

It has also been listed on the Gov.UK website as the following address, however, letters to this will need a stamp. This is the address you will likely need to use if you are posting to the PIP Exportability team from outside the UK:

Exportability Co-ordinator
Room B215
Pension, Disability and Carers Service
Warbreck House
Warbreck Hill Road
United Kingdom

This information came courtesy of a Freedom of Information request on the What Do They Know? website, which you can find here.

The Gov.UK website says that people contact PIP Exportability due to the following:

You must write to the Exportability Team Co-ordinator to make a claim or change any personal details, for example your address or bank account.

They deal with:

the care component of Disability Living Allowance
Attendance Allowance
Carer’s Allowance
Personal Independence Payment
If you’re making a claim, your letter should say:

what benefits you want to claim
where you live

Need to post something to the central PIP team? Find out more here.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *